Fröling T4 130/150 Wood Chip Boiler| 443,000 to 512,000 Btu/Hr
The Fröling T4 is a compact automatic wood chip or wood pellet boiler. In its fourth generation of design, the T4 is the synthesis of over a decade of design improvements. This boiler can safely and efficiently burn both wood chips up to 30% moisture content and wood pellets due to its well designed fully automatic system. Fröling also offers a wide range of fuel feeder systems for virtually all types of buildings. Several sizes and types of rotary feed systems are available from Fröling. The Fröling T4 is a reliable, surprisingly simple, yet high-tech and user-friendly heating system.
Fröling T4 Highlights/Key Features:
- ASME stamped pressure vessel with a 45 PSI working pressure.
- Safety tested and listed to UL2523.
- Durable high temperature silicon carbide combustion chamber for effective combustion resulting in a high level of efficiency and very low emissions.
- Multi-part combustion grate consisting of a fixed fuel insertion zone and an automatic tipping grate for cleaning away ash and debris.
- Heavy duty automatic ash removal from the combustion chamber and the heat exchanger to the generously-sized, wheeled mobile ash container.
- Negative pressure-controlled combustion air supply for primary and secondary air.
- Fuel stoker screw with coupled twin chamber cutter tooth rotary fuel valve for optimal fuel supply and maximum safety.
- Fuel can be fed to the right or left side of boiler.
- Speed-controlled induced-draft fan with function monitor for maximum operational reliability.
- True 3 pass heat exchanger and automatic heat exchange cleaning provide maximum efficiency.
- Lambdatronic H 3200 controller with innovative bus technology for complete system solutions. New boiler console with 4.3" touch screen display for simple, intuitive operation.
- Internet connectivity through free Fröling cloud service.
- Fully insulated to minimize radiant heat loss.
- Industrial quality construction.
- Broadband Lambda probe for automatic adjustment to different fuel qualities.
- Energy-saving drives with spur gears for extremely low power consumption.