PRESSURIZED Thermal Storage TANKS
Tarm Biomass Pressurized Heat Storage Systems
US made, ASME rated pressurized tanks are made of carbon steel and delivered with a coating of primer. The vertical orientation of the tanks makes it easy to pass through most exterior doorways and stand vertical. This arrangement saves valuable floor space while allowing for desirable temperature stratification. Insulation is added after the tanks are placed for ease of movement and installation.
Tarm Biomass has a wealth of expertise in the application of thermal storage. We provide conceptual installation diagrams for a multitude of installations. We stock most valves and controls for perfect integration of thermal storage with your wood or wood pellet boiler.
- Improve boiler efficiency, simplify operation, and increase boiler utilization.
- 220, 300, and 400 gallon sizes.
- A legal and safe alternative to unrated home-built alternatives.
- Maximum design pressure 125 psig.
- With a 450º F maximum operating temperature. No need to worry about over-heating plastic or rubber liners.
- Many installations will use fewer circulators than with coil based unpressurized tanks.
- Perfect for use with low-energy circulators.
- Vertical orientation saves floor space and encourages thermal stratification.
- Closed system containing boiler water does not require annual water level and ph testing.
- No Pressure Drop through tanks-able to take advantage of energy-efficient circulators
- Take up less floor space than non-pressurized tanks.
- Combine with Turbomax or Fröling instantaneous indirect hot water tanks for excellent domestic hot water production.
- One-year Warranty
Dimensions Key 220 Gallon 300 Gallon 400 Gallon A 30" 36" 36" B 76¾" Approx. 71½" Approx. 93½" Approx. C 57" 46" 68" D 9" 10" 10" E 3" 4" 4" F 1⅞" 1¾" 1¾" Connections AA ½" ½" ½" BB 1½" 1½" 1½" CC 2" 2" 2"
- The Turbomax Instantaneous Water Heater
We offer the Turbomax Instantaneous Indirect water Heater. The Turbomax produces instantaneous hot water at an efficiency rate of over 99% and helps to reduce the accumulation of scale deposits that dimenish the efficiency of traditional water heaters.