Reducing heating costs while heating sustainably is easy.
• $3,000 cashback after purchase.
• Rebates are for new, high-efficiency wood pellet boilers and furnaces that are installed as primary central heating systems.
• Replacement of natural gas-fired heating systems is not eligible.
• Systems must be classified as indoor systems and installed inside.
• Systems must be wood pellet only.
• Systems must have at least one-week fuel-storage and automated on/off and fuel feed.
Commercial buildings over 5000 sq. ft. may be eligible for funding of up to $1.25 per sq. ft. Please contact Renewable Energy Vermont for more details.
Vermont Renewable Energy Resource Center
• $3,000 per installed pellet boiler.
• Fuel storage capacity such that the system may continuously operate for a period of at least 14 days under peak load conditions.
• Automated fuel feed from a bulk storage container/area to the burn chamber in an integrated path.
• Automated on/off fuel feed control based on a demand for heat.
• Bulk fuel storage container systems must be able to receive automated bulk delivery of pellets.
• Customers are eligible for a $500 Pellet Storage Upgrade Adder for pellet storage systems that have at least 20 days of storage under peak load conditions.
• Residential and commercial installations qualify.
• 0% interest financing for low and moderate-income Vermonters.
• Finance 100% of your project, up to $40,000.
• Can be processed in as little as two business days.
• Low-to-no closing costs (can be rolled into loan), loan terms of up to 15 years.
Heat With Tarm Biomass Today