Fuel Cost Calculator
Biomass Fuel Cost Calculator to Estimate Your Fuel Needs and Savings
What you will need to use the Biomass Fuel Cost Calculator:
1. Old fuel bills from the past heating season (two years is even better!).
2. The current cost of your fuel. Here is a link to average fuel prices in New Hampshire or check with your home state's energy office. Fuel prices vary from region to region.
3. The price of your new biomass fuel (If you do not know, use the New Hampshire link above).
How to Use:
1. Input your annual fuel usage in the box of the fuel that you currently use.
2. Input the cost of the the fuel that you currently use and of the fuel that you are comparing to.
3. Input the boiler efficiency, if it known.
Note: This calculator will not work well with mobile devices.