Fröling S3 Turbo Wood Boiler for Indoor Heating
The Fröling S3 Turbo indoor wood boiler sets the benchmark for wood burning. With advanced combustion controls and innovative features like a lighting door, this indoor wood boiler makes wood-burning easier, safer, cleaner, quieter, and more efficient.
Fröling wood boilers also look great. More importantly, they are workhorses, which means less time for maintenance and low operating costs. Perhaps best of all, the Fröling S3 Turbo is approved for 2020 EPA emissions levels, reducing the carbon footprint of your home by about 75% compared to homes using oil and gas.
Why Choose Fröling S3 Turbo Indoor Wood Boiler?
The Fröling S3 Turbo indoor wood boiler is a firewood boiler that blends superior technology with a competitive price point. This high-efficiency, EPA-certified wood boiler uses lambda-controlled downdraft wood gasification technology to achieve top-of-class performance. The lambda controls automatically monitor excess oxygen and adjust primary and secondary combustion air, optimizing combustion.
Key Fröling S3 Turbo Features
The Fröling S3 Turbo wood boiler has a high-quality variable-speed induced draft fan that enables fast lighting and captures smoke during the lighting process, while also eliminating smoke leaks around doors. It allows for output control and safety during operation.
It is also used in conjunction with thermal storage to maximize clean combustion, simplify operation, and ensure long life. All control and thermal monitoring functions for thermal storage are built into the boiler control panel.
Here are some other benefits that set the Fröling S3 Turbo apart from its competitors:
- State-of-the-art combustion chamber: The Fröling S3 Turbo's proprietary, long-lasting, high-temperature, and turbulent combustion chamber provides superior combustion values.
- Lighting door: The unique lighting door makes ignition simple for the best indoor wood boiler experience.
- Smoke Extraction: The built-in smoke hood enables smoke-free reloading.
- Built-in heat exchanger cleaning system: This system dramatically reduces or eliminates a need for hand brushing, which is an important component of continuous efficiency. Ash from the heat exchanger is easily removed through a rear access door.
- Cool touch: A meticulously designed and constructed insulation jacket complete with floor insulation and extra-thick door insulation contains boiler heat during and between fires.
The Fröling S3 Turbo is covered by a 20-year limited warranty.
• Fröling S3 Turbo Wood Gasification Boiler 30 - 96,000 Btu/hr
• Fröling S3 Turbo Wood Gasification Boiler 50 - 164,000 Btu/hr
Learn More - Downloadable Brochures
“Everything seems to be working well with the boiler. We are really enjoying it as a huge upgrade from our previous gasifier. Love the starts and lack of smoke in boiler room. The shutdown controls are also awesome.”
How to Operate the Fröling S3 Turbo Wood Boiler
The S3 Turbo has a unique lighting door, further taking advantage of induced draft, which enables the fire to be ignited quickly and simply, even for occasional operators. Add wood, light, close the doors, and walk away. There is no sequence of switches or levers to worry about.
To learn more, check out our video explaining how to start a Fröling wood boiler.
Once you've started the boiler, menu-driven controls provide full details of boiler operation and include thermal storage tank temperature.
Lambda control and a variable speed fan enable the boiler to have variable output, which allows the boiler to more closely match heating needs. Air controls precisely match burning conditions with motorized shutters.
S3 Turbo Features
Below are a few of the highlights of the S3 Turbo:
• 2020 EPA Certified for Emissions
• Safety Tested and Listed
• Lambda Controlled Air Dampers
• High-Velocity Exhaust
• External Heat Exchange Cleaner
• Vertical Heat Exchangers
• Large Firebox
• Ignition Port for Easy Start
• Long Combustion Chamber Life
• Smoke Extraction Passage
• Variable Speed Induced Draft Fan
• Superior Insulation for Low Radiation Losses
• Built-in Storage Tank Controls
• Twenty Year Pro-Rated Warranty on Pressure Vessel
Advantages of Indoor Wood Boilers
The great advantage of indoor wood boilers is that they generally provide better heating performance, as heat losses from the appliance and pipes go to the home rather than outdoors. Customers who switched from outdoor boilers to indoor gasification boilers have reported reducing wood consumption by half or more. For a more detailed comparison, visit our resource page.
The Fröling S3 Turbo is an indoor, wood gasification boiler, offering efficiency and heating performance advantages unique to the S3 Turbo.
If you purchase a Fröling S3 Turbo, you can expect to gain all the efficiency and heating performance advantages of indoor wood boilers, along with the high-quality design and performance unique to the S3 Turbo.
Fröling S3 Turbo Wood Boiler Price
The competitively priced Fröling S3 Turbo wood boiler offers features and advantages for indoor wood-fired heating. The total installed price may depend on the model, size, installation type, and location. Consult with our teams to learn more about the cost of an S3 Turbo for your indoor space.
Keep in mind that state incentive programs and federal tax credits can significantly reduce the net cost of your purchase. Some states provide cash rebates to offset your costs. Contact us to learn more about indoor wood boilers for sale.